Featured post

My Life...at the Olde Burley village

As a special birthday - age not included - surprise to me fair lady, I whisked her away for a weekend in the country. I chose the village o...

Thursday 28 May 2015

Britain's Got Talent vs Girl Power

This week, I've been half watching, Britain's Got Talent - the other half of me has watching the increasing number of cat traffic, that have been using my garden as a dating site (I mention this only as a semi-nervous, lawn owner ) Anyway, with BGT, there was one contestant, whose " talent" was just to prance around in a pair of ladies, high heels, culminating in a groin defying,dropped split. Not, sure if  this was technically an act, as it is just what most woman do everyday, of their lives. Perhaps, when a man emulates a woman - any feat he manages - becomes elevated to a higher, more meaningful accomplishment. What next - I wonder - multi-tasking, emotional accessibility...or breast feeding - now those would be a REAL TALENT. Still, I suppose walking in any woman's footsteps, is one of the biggest ACTS to follow !

No comments:

Post a Comment