Featured post

My Life...at the Olde Burley village

As a special birthday - age not included - surprise to me fair lady, I whisked her away for a weekend in the country. I chose the village o...

Friday 19 October 2018

A Medium Evening - A Monologue from the 'other side' - A Spiritual Account


Have you ever been: or are you considering of going to, a Spiritual evening. If so perhaps this is how it may go:

"Good evening, everyone ! My name is Danny and tonight, assisted by with my spirit guide, Jonny - we will attempt to contact those who have passed on, beyond the ethereal veil.”
The medium will continue with their brief introduction and along with pointing our the nearest fire exits – always a worrying point – they will inform you of whwere they will be appearing next. The average spiriualist is a surprisingly, unassuming and 'down to earth' character - unless of course they hail from across the Atlantic pond, and will keep moving across the stage, presumably seeking out the best reception from anyone – dead or alive.  
"Now, during the course of the interchanges, please keep any of your responses to just, 'Yes' or 'No'. Anything else will just confuse everything – particularly me , thank you !”
"I'm sensing a dark matter... the black arts perhaps, no wait – magic, black magic – does anyone have a connection with BLACK MAGIC ? Anyone at all ? No ! Anyone PRACTICE Black Magic ? No-one, o.k. What about confectionery, who likes Black Magic chocolates ? tNOBODY, eh ? What, not even a box of ROSES ! Alright let's just put that to one side for now, we might come back to that, later.”
" Okay, I have someone in the room now, a person that comes up to about here on me – just under my shoulder – maybe a bit taller, actually they might be standing on a box – I feel I should be looking at this section of the audience – does any of that make sense to you, sir ?”
" You sir, the gentleman sitting on the end of the aisle ! Yes, I'm TALKING to you, sir - but I may be LOOKING at the woman next to you .”
“ Yes, I know it's very confusing, but honestly I'm just hedging my options, this way I have a 50-50 chance to connect with someone, but I'm prepared to go to
' phone a friend ' If I have to !”
"I'm seeing medals, a row of medals. A military person, probably in the services – does that make that sense to you, sir ?”
No ? Oh, well he's trying to say something, ' Spit an' polish ! You have to give them a good polish, can you understand that ?”
"I'm getting a sense of something else, he's trying to tell you something else ! It sounds like.. ' DON'T take 'em to that bloody Antiques Roadshow and try to flog 'em, YOU LITTLE GIT ! does that mean anything to you, sir ?”
Still nothing ? You know you're not being very helpful, sir ! Alright, the energy is slipping now, so just take that with for now. We may come back to that later, thank you.”
A movement away from that segment of the stage and a new prospect presents itself.
" No, that's not an ethereal cloud enveloping you lady, it's just the vapour from my assistants e-cigarettte ! For the last time, Todd ! Don't set that thing off while I'm working ! You know how it sets some people 'off '!”
"Okay, my spirit guide is approaching me now -  
STOP DOING THAT, it's a disgusting habit. And he's bringing on an older person with him. If I said they were a loud person, but had their quiet moments, do you understand, Miss ?”
"Please, Miss, just confine your answers to' yes' or 'no', otherwise you'll interfere with the spirits, and I won't be able to make broad, sweeping premonitions.”
"Someone, either alive or dead, possibly a friend or family member, or even a friend of a family member, who's not very well, does that make sense to you ?”
"No ! How about seriously ill ? Still nothing, hmmm, well, what about critically ill ?”
"Nothing ! Nobody at all, eh ! RIGHT. DEAD ! THEIR DEAD THEN ! Passed -over, no longer of this mortal coil, does that make sense to you, Miss ?”
" There's too much negativity in the room tonight. The energy is slipping away now, so please just take that away with you, maybe it might all be clear in the future. Go with love for now, thank you.” 


This has been an affectionate account of my own personal experience.
Whatever you believe, I say go with an open mind, embrace it, and enjoy an alternative night out.

After all, it has to be better, than just staying in and watching Eastenders or football.

  lifeandfunnies.blogspot,com

No comments:

Post a Comment