Featured post

My Life...at the Olde Burley village

As a special birthday - age not included - surprise to me fair lady, I whisked her away for a weekend in the country. I chose the village o...

Friday 9 October 2015

Mobile Phones - The Liquid Facts


  My girlfriend recently deposited her mobile phone - accidentally that is - into a cup of hot tea.
She retrieved it immediately, and performed an emergency number on it, which basically involved
opening the front up, and shaking it wildly around, in front of me - the phone that is -  in an attempt to remove any unauthorized, excess liquids. Then a soft towel was applied to encourage the final drying out process.
  I, of course, offered my usual support, and informed her that, she " shouldn't have done that", as everyone knows...you get a much better reboot with coffee than tea !

   My case comes up before the magistrate next week...apparently I'm being charged with supplying
an inferior I.T service !

No comments:

Post a Comment